NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!Job Description
• Responsible for handling company medical insurance (OPD/IPD). Submitting Outpatient & In-patient claims to insurance company. Taking follow ups from concerned persons and resolving claim issues.
• Participating in the preparation of Employment Contract Agreements of resources hired in every month. Keeping track of signed contracts from the employee’s.
• Referring issues to Senior HR staff
• Sending Job Offers to the candidates along with the Employment History forms. Making sure the Job Offers are signed on timely manner along with the employment history form with academic credentials.
• Shall be responsible for keeping employees record. Filing of all the HR data (Employee Files) systematically & clouding employee data.
• Participating in issuance of experience certificates and other associated documents.
MBA in HR from well recognized institution with GPA 3.6.
• Communication skills. Candidates have good communication skills.
• Integrity. Candidates must be honest and good reputable personality.
• Interpersonal skills. Good people skills are important because he will deal with the candidates. They should be comfortable when interacting with people, even in stressful situations.
- Email your CV on below Email Address in “HOW TO APPLY” , Don’t Send CV to Us.
- Scroll Down ,
More Jobs For Your Interest
Contact Us & Follow Us on Our Facebook Page www.facebook.com/careerpointpk
! Must Care & Share this Job With Your Jobless Friends !
- Please share resume at shehryar_qureshi@Lcc.com