Senior Officer Networking | Lahore
- Maintain existing network and improve as required.
- Maintain Servers.
- Administration of firewall, switches and routers.
- Maintain user accounts and controlling their and routers access.
- Ensure smooth working of emails and internet in factory and branches.
- Maintain the Network of MD House, Jamia Fazal and Hospital.
- Supervise IT support officers.
- Manage Network tasks including deployment/switching and Routers.
- Configure Network Servers including Domain, Email, File, DNS, and Proxy etc.
- Maintain Data Center and Engineer Enterprise Systems & Network Infrastructure.
- Provide IT related support to all OGC users Factory Head Office and branches.
- Monitor IT Hardware performance.
- Strong Computer Science Concepts.
- Good knowledge of networks and related technologies.(LAN/WAN/Wireless/Fiber Optic)
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server 2003/2008 and Linux/Ubuntu.
- Ability to quickly resolve user issues.
- Preferably Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer or Cisco Certified Network Associate.
- Sharp Systems Analysis and Deployment skills.
- Must be a good team player, sharp interpersonal skills and a good decision maker.
- Willing to work in shifts
Interested candidates mail their CV’s on jinam@orient .com.pk by mentioning Position Title in subject of mail.
More Jobs For Your Interest
This Job Post is Continued ...... Scroll Down ....... Please scroll down: Send your CV to below Email Address or Apply Link
Contact Us & Follow Us on Our Facebook Page www.facebook.com/careerpointpk
! Must Care & Share this Job With Your Jobless Friends !