Senior Officer Networking | Lahore
- Maintain existing network and improve as required.
- Maintain Servers.
- Administration of firewall, switches and routers.
- Maintain user accounts and controlling their and routers access.
- Ensure smooth working of emails and internet in factory and branches.
- Maintain the Network of MD House, Jamia Fazal and Hospital.
- Supervise IT support officers.
- Manage Network tasks including deployment/switching and Routers.
- Configure Network Servers including Domain, Email, File, DNS, and Proxy etc.
- Maintain Data Center and Engineer Enterprise Systems & Network Infrastructure.
- Provide IT related support to all OGC users Factory Head Office and branches.
- Monitor IT Hardware performance.
- Strong Computer Science Concepts.
- Good knowledge of networks and related technologies.(LAN/WAN/Wireless/Fiber Optic)
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server 2003/2008 and Linux/Ubuntu.
- Ability to quickly resolve user issues.
- Preferably Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer or Cisco Certified Network Associate.
- Sharp Systems Analysis and Deployment skills.
- Must be a good team player, sharp interpersonal skills and a good decision maker.
- Willing to work in shifts
Interested candidates mail their CV’s on jinam@orient .com.pk by mentioning Position Title in subject of mail.
Share your Comments about Job
More Jobs For Your Interest
This Job Post is Continued ...... Scroll Down ....... Please scroll down: Send your CV to below Email Address or Apply Link
Contact Us & Follow Us on Our Facebook Page www.facebook.com/careerpointpk
! Must Care & Share this Job With Your Jobless Friends !