15 Mar 2016
Jobs CCIE Security & Firewall Engineers ACS-NTG Group Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- CCIE Certified Specialist for Security and Firewall management process to Monitoring all Applications and infrastructure devices for all services available in customer and keep troubleshooting all security and firewall issues
- Provide the Plan for the BGP implementation with the Core/Uplink ISPs.
- Planning for migration and integrations of network appliances,
- Development and standardization of the Backbone Department as per the standard operation procedures.
- To Insure the NW devices configuration and troubleshooting : Cisco, Juniper, HP
- VPNs (Site-to-Site, IPSec, Remote Access, SSL, WebVPN, GET VPN, DMVPN, ezVPN)
- Network & Web Application Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Assessments, Social Engineering.
- IP Telephony utilizing Cisco ISR routers, FXS, FXO, Call Manager, QoS implementation,
- To handle the network security issues and troubleshooting the services,
- To manager and troubleshooting the Firewall services and exception and to PLAN and handle the migration project of firewall,
- Firewall policy engineer with hands-on experience with either Checkpoint or Cisco firewalls
- Working knowledge of networking is a requirement
- Knowing both platforms is a plus
- Experience in an enterprise environment is preferred
- Plan and document changes accurately while working to a schedule
- Manage corporate firewall policies for migration of existing applications to new firewall environments
- Consulting with project teams, designing, and implementing firewall changes supporting lines of business
- Research circuits and circuit ownership by looking through diagrams and workflows
- Ensure compliance with corporate security policies and standards
- Assembling data from clients, architecture, vendors, and other sources for new or existing initiatives and designing compliant solutions
- Work with application developers in the network design and deployment of new applications and work closely with the LOB resources and the Information Security Officers to understand and react to business units’ security needs
- Writing design documentation during planning and development phases of projects and assist with costing, product selections, availability requirements, and detailed design and engineering of Network Security Solutions is a requirement
- Meeting group and department change goals and ensuring proper change control processes and procedures are being followed
- Accurate financial forecasting of time must be provided to project management to ensure overall team financial goals are being met
More Jobs For Your Interest
This Job Post is Continued ...... Scroll Down ....... Please scroll down: Send your CV to below Email Address or Apply Link
Contact Us & Follow Us on Our Facebook Page www.facebook.com/careerpointpk
! Must Care & Share this Job With Your Jobless Friends !
How to ApplyClick here to apply On Line for this Job
1114 total views, 1 today